The committee of Education Services Division consists of director and staff members. The Advisory teams are appointed as follows:
- Advisory Committee for KM and Personnel Development
– Develop planning guidelines for knowledge management, professional development and human resource management
– implement plans and organize activities to achieve of desired results
– monitor and evaluate progress towards agreed objectives
– create summary reports for the Director
– perform other related duties as required
- Risk Management and Internal Control Committee
– Policy formulation plan And guidelines for risk management and internal control. Including the implementation of quality assurance in accordance with the policy of the Office of the President.
– Promote, analyze and assess risks. Include risk management measures. And internal control.
– Implement the plan and evaluate the performance.
– Preparation of risk management report. Internal Control Report And support quality assessment data. To prepare for auditing and reviewing internal controls.
– Report the results to the Director of the Education Service.
– Other duties as assigned by the Director of Education Services.