Certification of Subject Area Examination Result
- Get the Request form at the Registrar’s Office. The form can also be downloaded.
- Complete the form
- Exit clearance verification is not required.
- Submit your request form with payment for processing.
- Other requirements:
|Photo (wearing academic dress)||1 one-inch photo|
|Fee||40 baht/ subject|
|Processing time||5 business days, calculated from the day the request is received|
|Period of request||all time|
|Maximum number of issues requested||1 copy / subject|
This applies to students requesting examination results for licensure
– A recent photo taken within the last 6 month must be attached. Identify your full name and department at the backside.
– You should collect the document within 90 days. Otherwise you have to resubmit the filing.
– To obtain official transcripts In-Person from the Registrar’s Office, you must present a collection slip and student/ national ID card.
**Document collection by proxy**
If the document is going to be picked- up by proxy, you will need to fill out a proxy authorization form (the form can be downloaded).
Proxy must submit the collection slip, a copy of the proxy’s photo ID and student photo ID, along with the authorization letter.