- Get the application form at the Registrar’s Office. The form can also be downloaded.
- Complete the form, indicate type of document
- Submit your request form with payment for processing. Exit clearance from the individual Unit Heads is not required.
- Other requirements:
|Fee||40 baht/ copy|
|Processing time||2 business days, calculated from the day the request is received|
|Period of request||all time|
|Maximum number of issues requested||no limits|
Remarks: This applies for students requesting a grant or scholarship.
- You should collect the document within 90 days. Otherwise you have to resubmit the filing.
- To obtain official transcripts In-Person from the Registrar’s Office, you must present a collection slip and student/ national ID card.
**Document collection by proxy**
If the document is going to be picked- up by proxy, you will need to fill out a proxy authorization form (the form can be downloaded).
Proxy must submit the collection slip, a copy of the proxy’s photo ID and student photo ID, along with the authorization letter.