- Get the Request form at the Registrar’s Office. The form can also be downloaded.
- Complete the form
- Exit clearance verification is not required.
- Submit your request form with payment for processing.
- Other requirements:
|Fee||150 baht/ copy|
|Processing time||15 business days, calculated from the day the request is received|
|Period of request||all time|
|Maximum number of issues requested||1 copy|
This applies to students who have graduated.
- The process exceeding 3 working days involves documents that require Dean’s approval.
- You should collect the document within 90 days. Otherwise you have to resubmit the filing.
- To obtain official transcripts In-Person from the Registrar’s Office, you must present a collection slip and student/ national ID card.
**Document collection by proxy**
If the document is going to be picked- up by proxy, you will need to fill out a proxy authorization form (the form can be downloaded).
Proxy must submit the collection slip, a copy of the proxy’s photo ID and student photo ID, along with the authorization letter.